What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details to register for our daily devotions or blog posts.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our daily devotion emails, or blog posts:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you.
• To send periodic emails.
How do we protect your information?
We do not share your email or other information with anyone. PERIOD.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Send you additional information related to request.
We DO NOT SPAM your email. You may opt out or unsubscribe at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe button. We always honor:
• Opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
You may contact us by emailing: [email protected]